Same day dispatch - order by 11am
Next day delivery - order by 2pm (£10 fee applies)
Estimated Dispatch: April 9
100% Secure Shopping
Steepletone Touch Rock 50 MW Jukebox
Prices will go up when the timer hits zero.
This touchscreen retro jukebox, allows you to listen to your favourite music, via Wi-Fi, CD, Bluetooth, USB, Micro SD Card and DVD/video. Featuring colour changing lights and fade effects.
Free Delivery Available For This Product
Steepletone Touch Rock 50 MW with Wi-Fi Retro Jukebox Style CD and DVD/Video Playback Style CD & MP3 USB/SD Playback, Bluetooth & iPod/iPad with Touch Screen – FREE UK Mainland Delivery.
KEY FEATURES: Touchscreen, Wi-Fi & SMD lighting
Step back in time as you listen to your favourite music with the Steepletone Touch Rock 50 TWO MW with Wi-Fi Retro Jukebox Style CD & DVD/Video, Bluetooth playback with Touch Screen. This floor–standing jukebox is available in black, light, and dark wood veneers. The display features colour–changing SMD/LED lighting system wherein you can choose the colour scheme or opt for a colour–to-colour fade effect.
The Touch Rock 50 MW Retro Jukebox with Wi-Fi from Steepletone is aesthetically pleasing, with three circular lights that light up in front. The equipment also features a dimming option as well as strobe and light effect. Available in a choice of light and dark wood. Now the question is, how does the music quality of this jukebox fare compare to its aesthetic features? Moreover, what other features does it have?
The Steepletone Touch Rock 50 MW Retro Jukebox Style CD & DVD/Video Playback & Bluetooth features a DVD and CD player with Touchscreen. While there is a remote control for turning the lights on and off, most of the controls are touch-sensitive. The jukebox also plays music from an SD card and a USB as well as music in MP3 and MPEG4 formats. If you get tired of listening to recorded music, you can always choose to listen to the equipment’s MW – FM radio. Colours available light, dark, black, white real wood veneer cabinet
This Touch Rock 50 MW Retro Jukebox with Wi-Fi from Steepletone has a USB port, an SD card slot, and a touchscreen. There are jacks for headphones, auxin, and audio/video output. There’s a right and left jack where you can connect extension speakers for a more pleasurable listening experience. Order yours now and get a 1–year warranty on your jukebox.
- Reproduction 2 – part Floor Standing Jukebox
- Separate Jukebox TOP and SPEAKER Base for easy home self – assembly
- Colours available: Dark & Light Wood
- Touch Screen TFT Screen in Multi – Audio & DVD Wi-Fi enabled module DVD Drawer: DVD+R(W)/VCD/CD/CD–R(W)/MP3/WMA/JPEG
- Bluetooth® Playback
- Mw–Fm Radio (FM 87. 5 – 108 MHz/ MW: 522 – 1600 KHz)
- Micro–USB Port (Connection cable supplied)
- SD Card Slot: 128MB – 8GB (Flash Memory)
- Audio – out & Video Output Jacks – connect to another audio unit, PC or larger TV LCD Screen:(RCA to 3. 5mm stereo plug Aux cable supplied)
- Aux–in (RCA – R/L) Jacks on rear panel iPod/iPad Dock on top of the Cabinet – with iPad Support;(iPod Cable supplied)
- Two Remote Controls with magnetic cabinet storage (Metal CR2025 batteries required for this feature to work)
- Colour changing SMD/LED lighting system
- Remote Control for lights on/off, individual colour selection/colour–to–colour fade effect/dimming/strobe/chase
- Blue Panel Lighting with on/off switch
- Three front circular Lights light up with chasing LED’s
- Static Discs in top Half Moon display area
- Headphone Jack
- Audio output power: 2 x 25W RMS – 120W p.m.p.o.
- Speakers & Tweeters (4 and 8)
- Ext. Speaker Jack (R + L) – with INT/EXT 4 Ohm/?
- Available in light wood, dark wood, black and white
- Real wood veneer cabinet
- 100–240V ~50Hz AC operated – 15V AC/DC Switching Adaptor
- Dimensions: Top & Base combined approx. 1330h x 285d x 655w mm Top Height: Approx. 540 mm h Base Height: Approx. 790 mm h
Tablet / PAD Specifications:
- Screen: 800*480 QVGA, 7” TFT Touch Screen?
- Operation System: Android 4. 0
- Memory: 512MB
- Built–in Flash Memory: 4GB SD Card: Supports standard SD Card (max. 16GB)
- Transmission Speed: USB 2. 0
- Full Speed Battery: 3500mAH Lithium–ion Polymer rechargeable battery
- Adaptor: Input: 100~240V AC/Output: 5V/2A DC
- Support Languages: English, Chinese, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Hebrew
- Indicators: LED Charging Indicator Light
Steepletone is a British company that has been making high quality audio equipment for 35 years. So you know you are buying a reliable product from a reputable company.
We try and dispatch your order, within 24 hours (excludes weekends) to be delivered to you as soon as possible. We also offer free shipping for orders over £100. For advice on buying our Record Players and Turntables please call us 7 days a week on 0843 523 5453.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase you may return items complete, unused and in their original packing within 7 days of receiving them. Returns after 7 days will only be accepted on faulty goods. For more information please refer to our T&C’s.
We offer a 1 year warranty and unlike most other sellers who will make you pay to send the item back. We have a free collection service to repair or replace if a fault should occur within the first six months.
Get in touch
Get in touch with us soon if you’re thinking of ordering a Steepletone Touch Rock 50. We’d be glad to answer any questions you may have or to give you detailed information about how you can purchase it. You can contact us via phone, online or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org